Top ten reasons to become an installation sub-contractor with crew2
If you're looking to add contract work that will always be there for you and has the ability to offer you consistent work, we would love to get you added to our network of independent sub-contractors. We serve the world's largest home improvement retailer which means we complete thousands of installations each month that would not be possible without our valued installers.
You may be wondering how joining our network can benefit you. We hear you, so we want to share the top ten reasons our sub-contractors love sticking with us.
- We offer constant volumes of work throughout the entire year
- We pay weekly for services with electronic deposits
- We complete logistical work like taking the measure, quoting and bidding so you don't spend time on trying to close a sale and instead get to focus on installing
- Materials for hard surface jobs are delivered to the customer's home
- We collect payment from the customer so you spend less time on install and billing issues
- You gain valuable time back in your life to spend with family and friends
- Our devoted managers assist you in a smooth project completion
- With our mobile application, the process is made even simpler
- You let us know your schedule and we'll work with you to get you jobs when you're available
- As a family owned and operated business we value and appreciate you as another member of the family!
You may be asking "What's the catch?" There's no catch here, but we do have a few simple business requirements.
- All installers and helpers must be able to pass a background check
- Crews must have customary business insurances including General Liability and Auto and Workmans Comp
- A legal business entity must be set up as an LLC or Inc.
If you're impressed with our reasoning for installing with us and can say "Check" to all of the business requirements, we would love to connect with you. You can connect with us by filling out our installer form, calling 1-855-352-7392, or by viewing our Indeed posts for the cities we serve with the current strongest needs.
We look forward to connecting with you!